Vintage Dress





So today I wore my vintage dress with my lace up boots and threw over a baggy black t-shirt to make it more wintery and dress it down. I also wore my Rivet Necklace that I made from a sample in Jewelry and Metal Smithing last semester. The outfit pictures were a little experiment of me standing on my couch/bed and taking pictures in the mirror. Some of the blurry ones came out pretty cool. The dress is what I call an awkward length cause it is not long and not short, not below the knee...its like mid calf and normally I would probably pair something so loose with something more fitted on top but the kind of grungey baggy look was more what I was feeling today.

3 comments:

Barry said...

Gg... your creative mind is always at work... I love it! Have a great night sleep - love you, Dad.

Lizzie Stein said...

G!! I love this outfit! As always your fashion sense is spectacular or shall I say..c'est magnifique.... I misss you and I hope your having a blast! Keep blogging so I can keep keep stalking...<3 you!

Lizzie Stein said...

you're**** sorry I had to correct myself! haha