Premiere Vision


Today I went to a fabric trade show that is very important in the fashion design business. It has all the fabric that the designers come to look at with predicted trends and vendors all over selling the fabric for the Spring/Summer 2012 season so almost a year from now some of these fabrics will be on the runway. I went as a class field trip and no pictures were allowed however I uploaded all the free reading material I came home with and a friend snuck some pictures which I will upload within a few days. It was a quite amazing experience and overwhelming to see the amount of amazing textiles there are to work with.

2 comments:

Barry said...

Gg... the field of fashion is new and exciting every day... it is evident from your last two blog entries the creativity and plentiful variety of fabrics that lead to the next possible runway item... continue to dream and create... love you, Dad

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool!- O