La La La Love You meal



So my friends found this amazing recipe for a Valentine's Day treat on the blog Grilled Cheese Social, that is right a blog dedicated only to grilled cheese...not exactly what I would call a staple in my diet but hey I am in Paris. Turns out this is more of a dessert/crepe type food. It is breakfast for dinner...my favorite!! It has French toast with a special type of cheese and nutella and strawberries and whipped cream. Very rich! Full the full recipe (and adorable heart cut out version) visit Grilled Cheese Social. I made a lovely open faced one while my friend followed the recipe and made a triple decker sandwhich!! Bon Apetit and Happy Belated Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Barry said...

Gg... you are my daughter as I also love breakfast for dinner... be it waffles, pancakes, eggs, cereal... YUM! Love you/miss you - Dad