Pollly Maggoo




So last night I wore my Maxi Skirt from H&M as a dress. I tied a knot at the waist to make is shorter and paired it with heels, bright blue tights, my leather bomber jacket, gold jewelry and red lipstick (sorry no pic). I met a guy who kept calling me Polly Maggoo because he told me that my dress reminded him of the the movie Qui êtes-vous, Polly Maggoo and he showed me on his phone. I love the sixties mod look and am now inspired to watch this movie, and he told me as a fashion student I definitely should! Also I saw my Maxi Skirt featured in French Glamour this month.

2 comments:

danielle abroad said...

Hi Gareth!

I'm loving your blog. It's so wonderful to see that you're having such an amazing time in Paris. I'm tempted to visit ;). Anywho, I had to review the film when I was interning at Modelinia so I thought I'd send you the link: http://www.modelinia.com/blog/qui-etes-vous-dorothy-mcgowan/9897

Take care & enjoy!

Barry said...

Gg... your blog is inspiring. Continue to share pictures and stories. Love you - Dad