Fashion and Business



So this teacher is my Entrepreneurship for Design Teacher who sells high end gloves from Sweden that are quite amazing. Last week she was in New York for Trade Shows and this week she is showing her gloves in Paris where all the big important buyers go. Her brand is called Imoni and they are quite amazing. She has invited me to come to one of the trade shows and based on my crazy schedule I hope I will be able to make it! She is making us start a business and I am starting my business based on my headband designs with ties woven around but I need a name for the business so any suggestions??? Here is a picture of the gloves and my host moms grand daughter in the headband (not exactly the age group I will be targeting but she does look pretty adorable.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

show me a detail of the head band... I will try and come up with a good name

Barry said...

Gg... love your creativity... "Tieband"... OK, I will give it some more thought!!

Love you - Dad