Red Velvet Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes




So baking in another country was harder than I though. I am used to master baker Jeannie Brown (my mother) and all of her supplies, measuring cups, mixing bowls, and general baking knowledge. The conversions of some of the measurements forced me to guestimate a bit and there were no cup cake pans but if you use two or three paper tins and place them the right way on a pan they will bake as cupcakes anyways and keep their shape pretty well! The chocolate kind of took over and they are not so red but they were quite delicious and a big hit at the surprise party...which is why I baked them. The teddy bear tins were just the perfect cupcake size and too cute not to use as well!!

3 comments:

Barry said...

Gg... Yummy! Love you... dad!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

YUmmy in my tummy. Miss baking with you and mom loads

- kelsey