Homework





So for my 3D or draping class that I have been doing the spiral draping for we are starting to finalize a project. A lot of the teachers here like to combine classes and in Style Bureau we worked on decadence and I decided to move my 3D project in the decadence theme. I cam up with this drape and then added these colors in photo shop. I was also inspired by Rodarte's use of unfinished darts in their collection this season. I would like to realize this design in Fashion Fabric (meaning not just muslin prototype) but I will have to see if I have time and if the prototype turns out well. The lines on the photoshopped drape would be pieces of red chiffon (or flowy fabric) coming out of seams stemming from the neckline. I would also like to make the jagged flower on the bust an ombre fabric but might have to dye that myself to get the correct effect and scale I am looking for.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Gg... I love to see what you are creating... oh by the way I have a wealth of fashion magazines that came is so I will have to send them your way! Have a fabulous day.

Love you - Dad