Tuesday Classes

Style Bureau Workshop: Will introduce the methodologies of a design process for collection work. Through experimentation and projects students will increase core knowledge about the elements and principles of design and research methods. Through creative response to design briefs students achieve a basic understanding of the fashion design process and explore their skills of visual expression and communication of fashion.
Basically this is a class on inspiration and researching and designing and going through an entire process of designing. Going to be very interesting and I am excited to keep a working sketchbook going for this class and lots of collaging is a possibility, which I love to do.

Fashion Drawing II: Builds on the skills of each student to further develop their ability to represent clothes on the human body. This semester will have a focus on applying the new learnt technical skills in conjunction with the students creativity.
I have taken Fashion Illustration before but this class seems like it will be more creative and more drawing from life. I am excited because drawing is not my strong point and between these to classes I will be doing a lot of practice!

And now I have been through all of the classes I will be taking and am I am super excited!

No comments: