Classes




Monday is a very long day. I have 3D Fashion Studio which is a draping class and looks like it will be a bit more experimental which excites me. This is a "spiral drape". We took a square meter of fabric (hard to adjust to metrics as a fashion student...kind of important) and we cut it into a spiral and draped on the dress form. This is what I came up with today and my homework is to continue experimenting and sketching and gathering inspiration....not too shabby an assignment.
What I came up with today is very simplistic in the front and just the opposite in the back. All day I was thinking it is kind of like a mullet...business in the front and party in the back.

2 comments:

Jenna Heller said...

Looks amazing so far!

Anonymous said...

You are right on G and keep it up, remember when you are in another land, even walking down that street you are using more of your senses and smarts than you could ever imagine. It can be very tiring, take the quiet time when you need it so you can be ready for the unexpected opportunities... and there will be many.