Saturday Supply Shopping






So I went supply shopping with a couple of friends and found some great art supply shops. One more fabric called Shop Text another called Rougier & Plé and we dodged in and out of many other small shops as well. I have a whole list of places I need to go including a very promising small vintage shop.
The outfit I wore shopping were high-waisted madewell jeans which I am newly in love with, a vintage cropped sweater, and michael kors over the knee boots. Simple but good for a day of errands and walking. The bag on my desk has become my everyday bag because despite it's crazy colors and pattern it kind of goes with everything and livens up the camel coat I have been wearing. The notebooks were my purchases. My only slight splurge was a Moleskin Planner...but hey it will keep me organized!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah! I love art supply shopping! And I also love that bag! Moleskins are the best I have like ten of them already! I love you and I check this everyday! Haha talk to ya soon chicka