Le Bon Marche



Le Bon Marche is a very large and quite amazing department store. On an assignment for a class a friend and I went there today to draw some sketches of knits, for the creative knitting class I am taking. It is an amazing shopping experience with an incredible selection of the most high end designers...many of which I saw in the museum exhibition just the day before. I couldn't take any pictures but this is what the store looks like. It is kind of like Saks in the Short Hills Mall but on steroids.

2 comments:

Barry said...

Gg, when we were children living in Brussels back in 1965 we used to say, "we are on our way to the Bon Marche"!! That was a long time ago! I love all that you are sharing on your Blog as it is so much fun to read, see and follow. Continue to enjoy and take it all in... love you / dad

Anonymous said...

Love this store sooooo wonderful!