Mothers's Day


So I have not posted in a bit but had to post today as it is MOTHER's DAY and my Mom's first day without her kids. There is a line in the movie Spanglish that always resonated with me and made me think of my Mom as I live here in Paris so far away. The Mother in the movie asks her daughter what she called the basic question of life, "Is what you want for yourself is to become someone very different from me?" And I think all kids wonder if they will turn into their parents and I have to say that I happily have adopted so much of who my Mother is and can only hope that I continue to learn and grow from her. I would say that I am proudly not so different from my Mother and actually become more and more like her each day. The following posts are going to be dedicated to her and the amazing things she loves and has taught me!

This first image is a Photoshop Poster that I made for her with her favorite quote and a person she admires (Coco Chanel.

No comments: